Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of driver helpers for one of our clients based in North County Dublin.
This is a Full Time Position, with an Immediate start for the correct candidate.
The primary role of the Driver Helper is to assist the delivery drivers on their daily deliveries. This will involve manual work of loading the delivery vehicles with our products. Travelling with the delivery driver and unloading products on customer premises.
- Assisting with the Loading, unloading, preparing of Delivery Vehicles with Delivery Drivers.
- Follow routes and time schedule with assigned Delivery Driver.
- Maintain communication with operations supervisors/managers.
- Follow health and safety standards at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- Must be physically fit, in relation to Loading and Unloading of goods for Customers
- Ability to effectively listen, understand and respond positively to requests with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Equally comfortable working on own initiative or to a predefined process.