Our Recruitment Process
Flexsource is working with our client to recruit a number of weekend Bus drivers based in Cork. This is an exciting opportunity for a D licensed driver to start their career with one of Irelands largest companies.
The recruitment process is friendly, approachable, and designed to ensure quality. Different assessments and tests are used to predict whether or not you would be suited for driving as a profession. These include online and supervised assessments followed by an interview and a practical on-road driving evaluation in a bus or coach carried out by an RSA-approved driving instructor.
As well as these assessments, candidates must provide references from previous employers and there will be a pre employment medical examination.
Successful Drivers will have the following:
- A full, clean, Class D Irish driver’s licence
- Digital tachograph card
- Driver CPC (certificate of professional competence) for public service vehicle drivers
- Strong customer service skills
- An enthusiastic attitude
Training and Development:
Driver training is varied and includes the following:
- Vehicle and route familiarisation
- Wayfarer ticket machine and ticketing procedures
- Automatic vehicle location
- Accident and breakdown procedures
- Periodic CPC training
- Health and safety
- Customer care
- Manual handling
- Defensive driving and eco driving techniques
- Tachograph regulations, driving hours, and working time regulations
These positions are currently for weekend shift – Saturday and Sunday with a mimimum contract of 18 hours and the rate of pay is €18.75 P/H
Career advancement opportunities arise for all staff, including promotion to full time drivers, supervisors, clerical, and managerial level.
If you are interested in applying for the position please send your Cv to [email protected] and you will contacted with more details.