Our client is the market leader in photographic, laundry and leisure vending in Ireland.
Our client operates passport photobooths, self-service laundry kiosks, children’s rides and amusement products across the Republic of Ireland.
Our client has an immediate requirement to hire a Field Service Operators in Cork and Limerick areas to service its vending equipment with immediate effect.
The Field Service Operator will be responsible for the cleanliness, presentation and maintenance of the operating equipment on a scheduled preventative basis. The Field Service Operator will also respond to the needs of the business through managing reported Out of Orders on a daily basis.
This role is ideally suited to a person with previous field service experience. The candidate must possess an aptitude/awareness for electrical, mechanical and PC based problem solving. The candidate must also be able to work under their own initiative on a flexible work basis.
- Servicing company assets and managing transferables
- Managing spare parts and consumables
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times to partners, customers and end users
- Reporting as required back to the company in a timely manner
- Working outside of the designated area from time to time as required by the business
- Be available to work on an on-call basis one in five weekends if required
- Company vehicle
- 20 days paid holidays
- Subsistence expenses
- Uniform & tools provided
- Potential for additional earnings
Health & Safety and Training
- Full PPE & H&S training provided
- Field based on the job technical training with Team Leader/Product Specialists
- Online training portal
- Full clean B class drivers’ licence
- Candidate will be required to undertake a medical examination
The successful candidate will be based in Co. Cork /or & Co Limerick and must be available to cover larger areas on occasion as required by the business
- 39 hour working week
Full-time, Permanent position
Salary: €27,000.00-€28,000.00 per year