Flexsource are currently working with one of our Clients, A Global Leader, within the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry. To Recruit a number of Freight Forwarders to their business.
Our Client, a Multinational Logistics and Supply Company, due to demand are looking to grow and increase their staff pool of Freight Forwarders within their team.
In this role, you will offer and coordinate freight forwarding solutions in a timely and efficient manner to the customer, ensuring the accuracy and quality of your work. The ability to working on your own initiative is key as well as being a team player. You will develop excellent relationships with customers, providing the highest level of customer care in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Day to day freight forwarding operations in a busy office environment
- Scheduling deliveries and collections via transport providers
- Liaise with overseas partners
- Grow and Develope good relationships with existing and new customers
- Pro-actively look for and contribute to continuous improvement opportunities in the department
- Previous experience with Freight Forwarding ( ideally 2-3 years )
- Experience of dealing with both LCL & FCL DIistribution
- Great level of Cusomter Service skills
- High Attention to detail
- Excellant Communication skills in English, both Verbally and Written.
Monday to Friday
0900 – 17:30