Flexsource are currently working with one of our Clients, A Global Leader, within the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry. To Recruit a number of Freight Forwarders to their business.
Our Client provides an extensive range of Transport and logistic solutions under their brands, employing more than 600 people all over the island of Ireland.
The candidates requirement would be to meet and exceed customers’ requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo from A to B, effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Pro Active communication with Customer / Internal Customer Service Teams. Liaise with various offices / agents in UK and overseas.
- Book and engage Hauliers for international transport requirements.
- Negotiating rates as and when required.
- Book trailers / drivers with shipping lines through various online platforms.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Perform general administration duties, including invoicing, filing, queries, claims and cost checks in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Maintain regular visibility of all transports under your control.
- Be pro-active in managing and dealing with problems and day to day queries.
- Ensure revenue / profit guidelines are met in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- Be proficient and accurate issuing quotations.
- Excellant Problem Solving Skills
- Excellant Communications Skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Ideal Experience within Freight/Customs or Transport & Logistics
- Previous experience of using Freight Systems Azyra ideal but not essential
What we can offer you
- A chance to join a dynamic everygrowing Global Leader within Transport
- Cometative Salary based on Experience
- Great career prospects