Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of General Operatives with a marketing/branding interest based in Dublin for our Client that is based in Belfast.
My client are a well-known company that manages sales and merchandising projects, offer financial management support and provide consistent customer service for many leading brands.
This is the ideal role for someone who has previous experience as a General Operative, knowledge/ interest in marketing/branding and used to multitasking in their work. The ideal candidate will have a hard working ethic and be energetic and eager.
Title; General Operative
- Shadowing members of staff
- Auditing the marketing and branding in customer stores
- Taking photos of marketing and branding, reporting back findings
- Travelling around country and liaising with customers
- Client facing, must be professional at all times
- Working as part of a team, following management instructions
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Own transport is very important as the role demands travelling
- Manual Handling is desirable
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment/customer service
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Capability to work under own time management
Days & Hours;
You must be flexible
Working hours are : Monday to Friday – some weekends required
Start time: 9 am, responsible for your own time management
€130.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org