We are currently recruiting a Head of Fleet Operations role for our Client. This company is new to the Premium Irish Rental Car Market and are looking for the correct candidate to come in and head up the reponsibility of managing their Premium Electric Rental vehicle operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and energetic professional to join a rapidly growing team in the exciting & fast-moving mobility/technology sector. The role is perfectly suited to someone looking to leverage their experience in Fleet Management and play a key part in the rollout of our clients transformative technology platform while also helping to accelerate the switch to electric mobility.
- Fleet Acquisition: You will play an integral role in acquiring new vehicles and identify creative methods, channels, and strategies for sourcing vehicles.
- Deal negotiation: You will be working with Management Team to obtain the best possible price on all deals that you source.
- Own relationships with multiple suppliers: You will own the day to day operations and communication with multiple fleet partners.
- Relentlessly drive efficiency and Utilisation: Work with Commercial and Country Teams to ensure best use of vehicles and inform our fleet management strategy.
- Take ownership when solving problems: Are you the kind of person who sees a problem and asks “why”? We are first and foremost a technology company, so we look for a data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy. We believe in extreme ownership and look for people who will make decisions as if it were their own company.
- Great people management skills. Exhibiting team building, motivating and mentoring of worldwide support teams. You should have a proven record of accomplishment in recruiting and retaining staff.
- Strong experience and competence working and managing In a dynamic Fleet Management Environment, understanding OEM and Supply Chains, Distribution and Whole of Life Vehicle operations.
- Knowledge in running a tight, lean, efficient operation. The right candidate will want to measure everything and be very data driven. He/she will excel at using metrics, monitoring and alarming to measure and improve the fleet operational processes across the whole network.
- Be fun to work with and committed to creating the environment in which individuals can thrive and progress.
- Location flexible– We employ people all over the world. We are flexible and open to work-from-home arrangements that work for all involved.
- Generous compensation package
- Career Growth– As an early stage Operations hire, your potential for growth is limitless. You will have plenty of room to feel empowered and to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Personal development budget– Annual budget to attend courses, training sessions, events, meet-ups and conferences. We’ll invest in your development, and support you as you progress over time.
- Equipment/Hardware Budget– We’ll make sure you have the tools you need to do your best work.
- Team socials & retreats –We hold regular team socials & International in-person team retreats.
- Employee participation in company success– Opportunity to participate in company success as growth targets are reached