Class 2 Driver Required
Flexsource (Part of the Cpl group of companies) is now recruiting on behalf of their client for a full time , permanent HGV 2 driver. The role is based in Newry, County Down.
- Responsible for the delivery of goods to customers without compromising safety.
- Work with the loading supervisor to load lorry to suit delivery schedule.
- Check all loads are secure and all relevant paperwork is correct before departure.
- Ensure to have all goods checked and signed for by the customer.
- Plan route to ensure deliveries made on time.
- Loading and unloading of full and empty cages.
What is required from driver:
- A valid HGV 2 Licence – no experience necessary. Newly qualified drivers are also encouraged to apply.
- A valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card holder (DQC Card) and a Digital Tachograph Card.
- Efficiency, attention to detail skills and take pride in your vehicle.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
What we have to offer:
- Hourly Rate of £11.50 – £17.25 per hour (time and a half overtime over 45 hours).
- A permanent contract whilst working for one of Northern Ireland’s leading companies.
- Quarterly Bonus.
- Death in Service.
- Company Pension.
- Full training will be provided.
Interested? Next steps are:
Please apply with your CV via the link. For further information please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 02890 725679