Flexsource are currently recruiting for a Network Inspector who will responsible for executing Motorway network Inspections, updating data and working within KPI deadlines. This role is based in the greater Leinster area.
- Must have Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 2 years’ Experience in Motorway/roads Maintenance desirable
- Ability to work on your own and take direction from Management
- Full clean driving licence is mandatory
- Strong IT and Communications Skills a must
- Excellent organisational and observational skills required
- Reporting to deadlines and contractural KPI’S essential
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Covid Online Induction
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Reporting to TSCO and EIWO Operations Senior Engineer and Construction Manager | Liaison Representative
- Programming and Planning of Works
- Preparation of Costings and Method Statements
- Ensuring Materials compliance
- Road space and gantry bookings
- Liaison and meeting attendances with relevant stakeholders
- Managing direct and subcontractor workforces and all other resources required in order to implement the execution of the project plan
- Inspection of site works and quality control
- Responsible for implementation and control of procurement system
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
High chance to get a permanent contract directly with the company.
Working days: Monday to Friday
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team, please contact Donna Kennedy at [email protected]