Our client is currently recruiting for a Qualified Vehicle Technician or 4th Year Apprentice Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier car brands.
The successful candidate should have recent main dealer experience and training .You must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines, be organised and have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment:
- As an experienced Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will be a committed individual with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Regular manufacturer training will be provided to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician or in final year of apprenticeship
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer
- Have experience with diagnostic systems and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current Driver’s licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English