We have a need to secure a driven, focused, and experienced Regional Manager to lead an exceptional team in the Cork region.
The desired candidate will have worked within a business that operates a Franchise business model previously and is able to identify, recruit, onboard, manage, support and renew new & existing Franchise opportunities to help them achieve market expansion whilst maintaining high standards of service delivery. This role will look after the Sub depots in Cork.
- Identifying the internal growth drivers of their business
- Promote best practice across regional and companywide depots.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers ensuring we meet and exceed their agreed service standards.
- Take appropriate action with managers who are not managing the performance of their teams or driving compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Optimising resources
- Working with Self-employed Drivers daily
- Maximizing profit at all levels
- Ensure all depots and branded vehicles are maintained to our brand standards.
- Ensure costs are managed to budget
- Planning and scheduling to meet anticipated activity levels.
- Strengthening the image and reputation of the business
- Increasing the regional value
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- A successful track record in leading a large team
- Previous experience operating in a Franchise model
- 5 years’ + experience in the logistics/ warehouse sector as Senior Management
- Financial understanding and cost management
- Knowledge of computerised logistics transport systems
- Proven experience in dealing with a budgets
- Can-do attitude in day to day business tasks
- Strong project management, coordination and time management skills
- Strong influence with the ability to challenge and implement change
- Results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong personality, firm but professional
- Good communicator and able to motivate a team