Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, a Global Leader in Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution based in South Dublin.
My Client requires a number of experienced Tipper, Rigid and Artic Drivers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have minimum 6 months experience in transporting, driving trucks and ideally Ireland’s geographical knowledge.
Job Title; Tipper, Rigid, Artic Drivers
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To comply with local legislation requirements and company policies and procedures.
- To represent Client in a professional manner at all times.
- Frequent vehicle pre-use checks, ensuring that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- Maintain contact with the transport team, addressing any issues, working together with the team to solve them.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Full clean license for position applied for (C or CE)
- Driving experience
- Driver CPC compliant
- Digital tachograph card up to date
- HGV Drivers may be required to work some weekends
CPC Card PLUS New CPC Module
Good customer interpersonal skills are an essential part of this role
Manual handling is an advantage but training can be provided
Hours vary per day
€16 per hour
Please contact Patrycja via mail application at [email protected] or please call 086 0259520 for more information.