Flexsource are currently recruiting a a Transport Planner for our Client, a Global Leader in Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution based in South Dublin.
The ideal candidate for this role will have recent and relevant Transport Planning experience.
Job Title;Transport Planner
- Route Day & Night Traffic. To plan load schedules making best use of backload facilities where possible, using ‘in house’ systems and external load points to maximise profit.
- Liaising with the Customer, any Third Party Warehouse, relevant subcontractors and vendors.
- To ensure customer and KPI’s are effectively met by the planning department and increase efficiencies, reduce cost and improve overall levels of service to the customer.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Transport Department, which includes multi-skilling order to support other members of the team.
- Proven track record of planning and forecasting
- Knowledge of Transport Regulations
- Min 2 years’ experience in FMCG environment
- Degree Level Qualification – Transport / Supply Chain – preferable
- Previous experience in a similar role is acceptable
- 4 days on 4 days off
- Start time 8:30, 10:00 or 11:00
- 12 hours per shift
- Flexible (remote) working available
- €18.30 per hour
Please contact Anna via mail application at [email protected] or please call 086 389 6728 for more information.