Delivery and Collection Driver with a B driving licence that has excellent organisational, customer service and time-management skills is required for a Global Company based in County Dublin, Ireland.
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday
** Excellent Working Hours **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Delivery and Collection Driver preferably with a B driving licence. Working as the delivery and collections driver you will provide a safe and timely collection, movement, unloading and transportation of the supplies to the cantines and hospitals.
You will join the Company’s Transport Team and work on a designated route, Monday – Friday, providing excellent customer service to business customers whilst ensuring all associated paperwork and relevant documentation is reconciled and completed.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible to [email protected]
Your duties and responsibilities as the B Delivery and Collections Driver:
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Complete digital and manual documentation required by both legislation and organisational procedures
- Act as customer contact at delivery points of service
- Complete vehicle checks prior to use, and to notify any defects to the Operations Team
- Act in a polite and courteous manner to customers and road users at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant driving/collections experience and a full clean driving licence
- The ability to undertake physically demanding work, involving the safe lifting and movement
- Excellent customer service skills and plenty of flexibility around working hours