The Car Park Customer Service Agent is to ensure safe access and service provisions for the general public and authorised users of the airport car parking facilities at Dublin Airport.
The Car Park Customer Service Agent will operate in all of the car parks, at all shuttle bus pick-up/drop off points and car parking buildings at Dublin. This position will report to the Car Park Team Lead.
- Represent Dublin Airport car parks as the first point of contact with customers using Dublin Airport car parks. Ensure all interactions with customer are to the standards as set by Dublin Airport car park management
- Meet and greet customers as they enter the car park, advising of the next available car park spaces and shuttle bus pick-up points to the terminals
- Assist customers in locating their vehicle in the car parks
- Provide assistance and directions to customers of car parks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist members of the public generally by ensuring proper access to all car parks and assisting with any enquiry or problem
- Assist all customers in resolving any issues that may arise using resources and training received, escalating issues to the Car Parks Coordinator as required
- Driving Licence required
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
- Experience working in a customer service driven organisation is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable