Opportunities currently exist for cleaners at Dublin Airport. The main purpose of the role is to maintain and increase cleaning standards at Dublin Airport and to provide for customer’s needs/requirements in relation to cleaning services/general customer service. This role is to cover weekend shifts.
- Maintaining the cleaning standards at Dublin Airport.
- Cleaning of the terminal buildings, washroom facilities etc.
- Strongly focus on meeting customer and stakeholder needs with concern beyond own area and for quality end-to-end passenger experience, ensuring cleanliness, safety and comfort is of the highest concern
- Be flexible in carrying out duties beyond assigned tasks in response to customer/stakeholder/operational needs as they arise
- Deliver high quality performance to achieve set targets and specified quality standards and processes
- Provide assistance as required in the event of an airport emergency or unplanned event including fire safety marshalling
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
- Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (at heights, lifting, pulling, pushing etc.)
- Full driving licence-Class B is desirable
- BICS (or other cleaning qualification) is desirable