An opportunity has arisen to recruit a number of reduced hours Team Members into the Customer Operations Team. The primary focus of the Customer Operations Team is to ensure the safe, secure, smooth and timely processing of all passengers on a 24/7 shift basis, and to provide them with appropriate information and assistance. The team members will rotate between duties on a roster basis. Successful candidates will report directly to the Terminal Operations Centre Team Leaders.
- Providing face-to-face, telephone information and assistance services, including the use of Dublin Airport systems (i.e., flight information, airport services information, ground transport information) to efficiently meet all Dublin Airport user information requirements.
- Monitoring general terminal operations and ensuring any operational issues/faults are immediately reported and resolved.
- Responding to passenger trips, slips falls, cuts etc. and completing accident report forms
- Management of tray supplies and loading of passenger items into trays and onto conveyor belts.
- Dealing effectively with lost property left in the terminal.
- Taking responsibility, on behalf of the team, for the smooth and timely processing of arriving and departing passengers.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
- Experience working in a customer service driven organisation is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
- Good PC skills (intermediate level) an advantage
- Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster