- Providing face-to-face, telephone information and assistance services, including the use of Dublin Airport systems (i.e., flight information, airport services information, ground transport information) to efficiently meet all Dublin Airport user information requirements.
- Monitoring general terminal operations and ensuring any operational issues/faults are immediately reported and resolved.
- Responding to passenger trips, slips falls, cuts etc. and completing accident report forms
- Management of tray supplies and loading of passenger items into trays and onto conveyor belts.
- Dealing effectively with lost property left in the terminal.
- Taking responsibility, on behalf of the team, for the smooth and timely processing of arriving and departing passengers.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
- Experience working in a customer service driven organisation is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
- Good PC skills (intermediate level) an advantage
- Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster
To apply for this job please visit daa-candidate.thehirelab.com.