Terminal 2 at Dublin Airport are currently seeking to recruit dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join the T2 Facilities Team. These roles will be key in delivering consistent, targeted levels of safety and service, and a quality T2 user experience.
The primary focus of the T2 Facilities Services Team will be to provide, manage and maintain designated T2 facilities to appropriate standard, including cleanliness, availability and efficiency. Facilities team members will rotate between cleaning, trolley, kerbs, forecourt and taxi stand management. They will also assist with tray loading and boarding card checks within passenger screening, if required.
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven ability to make customer centric decisions
• Experience working in a customer service driven organisation is desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong work ethic, good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Excellent standard of spoken English, a second language is desirable
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (at heights, lifting, pulling, pushing etc.)
• Good PC skills (intermediate level) an advantage
• Available to work shifts across 24/7 roster
• Commitment to daa values