Our client based in Dublin North area is looking for experienced candidates with previous picking and packing or production experience to join their expanding team. These positions are an immediate start and require candidates to be flexible on their start time daily. This is full time temporary work.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The ideal candidate will have be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous General Operative or warehouse experience.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
- Available for immediate start.
- Own Transport due to site location.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders.
- Building Pallets.
- Working in a fast paced enviroment.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
This is a full-time ongoing temporary position based on a Monday – Sunday roster.
The payrate for these position is €9.25ph
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org