Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Production Supervisor for our client based in St. Margaret’s, Co. Dublin.
Our client is a Global inflight catering and travel services company who are always gaining new Customers and expanding. Our Client is growing quickly and are seeking a Production Supervisor to Supervise new business coming on board.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Production Suprervisor and experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
Salary; €29 K
Hours; Must be flexible, weekend work as well
- Reporting to Executive Head Chef, escalating any issues or queries
- Supervising and building new incoming business from end to end
- Managing a team of between 5 – 7 staff, ensuring punctuality and reliability of staff
- Training and motivating new and existing staff, ensuring all staff are completing their role correctly and safely
- Helping team to pick and pack airline products into trolleys in the correct way and in adherence to Health and Safety Standards.
- Working on production line, labelling and checking airline products
- Following procedures and guidelines issues by Company clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Working in both chill and ambient conditions (work wear provided)
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor in a fast paced environment
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport (bike, car) is essential
Please note; For this role, a 5 year background check will be completed.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com