Flexsource are currently recruiting for an assistant maintenance foreman which will be based in Co.Tipperary. Responsibilities will include assisting management on site and supervising upto 3 staff which will be part of maintenance and building repair. Ideally, you will possess strong computer skills along with experience working on spreadsheets/paperwork for construction sites.
- Garda vetting will be required for this position
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Covid Online Induction
- Must hold a Full Class B License – with Class E (Trailer) preferred
- Relavant qualification and or Experience, ie. Carpentry
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory position preferred.
- Be Responsible for duties as are assigned by the maintenance foreman or Manager.
- Liaise with outside contractors and oversee works, as required
- Carry out sketches/and or CAD drawings as required
- Over see the maintenance of HSE Vehicles as instructed
- Plan work schedules with the maintenance foreman
- Be expected to co-operate with the implementation of new technology
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Have working knowledge of the Health information and quality authority (HIQA) standards as they apply to the role for example, Standards for Healthcare, National standards for the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections, hygiene standards, etc.
- Have a working knowledge of the purpose and function of the health and safety authority (HSA). You may be required to participate in inspections are appropriate.
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
High chance to get a permanent contract directly with the company.
Working days: Monday to Friday
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team, please contact Donna Kennedy at [email protected]