Cleaning Operative required for Dublin City centre areas . This is an ongoing part-time position, with an immediate start. Manual Handling essential, however, full training will be provided. Candidates must be flexible in relation to shift pattern.
- To tidy up offices, warehouse (general cleaning duties)
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To be communicative between Team Leaders/Supervisors
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders/Supervisors
If you have experience as a Cleaning operative, if you have your own transport, if you are flexible in relation to various shifts then we are looking for you.
Register at www.flexsource.ie and call to our offices to complete registration between 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in this role call me on +353 1 8295807 or send your application via email firstname.lastname@example.org