My Client are an established company based in Dublin 15 who is looking to add an experienced Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance Licence to their expanding Warehouse team.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ picking experience in a FMCG environment with Counterbalance Licence. Also, you must want to progress in your career and grow with the expanding company.
- Loading and unloading appliances using Counterbalance Forklift
- Picking orders – great attention to detail is needed for picking orders
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager and other team members as well as other department members
- Ability to keep up with busy, fast paced and pressurised environment
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence and experience driving Forklift
- Manual handling is desirable
- Previous experience in a FMCG environment
- Own transport is desirable
Salary: €12.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday from 6.30am
Please note: This role is immediate start, you must be available for interview and start date immediately.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills, please apply online. Thank You