Crate Wash Operative/ Counterbalance Forklift – St. Margaret’s – 12 p/h
Job Description: Flexsource are currently recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic Crate Wash Operatives with Counterbalance license for our client based in St. Margaret’s, Co. Dublin
Our client is well known in crate washing industry nationwide. They are eager for experienced warehouse operative’s and counterbalance drivers to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the fast-paced warehouse environment, is physically fit and holds Counterbalance license
- Operating washing machinery in fast paced environment
- Loading / unloading heavy crates.
- Operating Counterbalance Forklift to load/ unload pallets
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards.
- Working in both chilled and wet conditions
- Previous warehouse experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience Operating Counterbalance Forklift
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Own manual handling is an advantage.
- Own car is essential.
Salary: €12.00 per hour, paid weekly
Hours: Monday – Sunday 5 days per week
6am – 2:30 pm and 2:30 pm – 11 pm (flexibility needed)
Please note: this is an immediate start, you must be available straight away. Full training is provided for successful candidates.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] – please apply online.