Distribution Specialist– Dublin Airport Logistics Park, North Dublin
Job Description: Flexsource are currently recruiting a Distribution Specialist for our Client based in Dublin Airport Logistics Park, North Dublin.
My Client is an international Supply Chain distributor, who are eager for experienced Distribution Specialist to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be eager, motivated, and would have good knowledge of SOPs, GMPs, GDPs and MS Office. At least 1 year of experience in distribution within the warehouse environment and valid forklift license.
- Picking, verifying cold chain packout, end of day tasks ad stock destruction
- Using computerized inventory system.
- Organizing and maintaining accurate records associated with distribution activities.
- Performing basic transactions associated with Distribution processes through internal and external computer systems.
- Ability to reach and exceed set targets and KPIs.
- Consistently adhering to SPOs, GMPs and GDPs.
- Escalating deviations in process or product to Team Lead to ensure on time delivery of material and return of rejected or unsuitable orders.
- Notifying relevant departments as items are received, shipped, or processed, as required.
- Physically examining incoming or outgoing shipments, products, or samples to ensure they meet specifications and match paperwork. Identifying and recording deviations and escalating to Team Lead
- May perform or operate machinery to perform routine physical handling of items, including assembling packaging, affixing shipping labels and instructions to packaging, moving shipments.
- Ensuring operational compliance to all client and DGF policies and procedures in relation to (H&S, Quality Environmental, HR, etc), and working in a manner that supports the Company environment programme.
- Working as part of a team or individually
- Always adhering to Health and Safety Standards
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Distribution within warehouse environment
- Valid Forklift license
- Good knowledge of warehouse computerized inventory systems
- Good knowledge of SPOs, GMPs and GDPs.
- Proven record of met and exceeded KPIs
- Ability to deal with issues and provide a solution.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail, strong work ethic
- Ability to work in ambient environment and freezer.
- Manual Handling certificate is an advantage.
- Own transport is an advantage.
Salary: Salary depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] – please apply online.