We’re now hiring for a number of order picker positions in Donabate with all levels of experience. This position is in a state of the art facility working with a world leading retailer who offers excellent opportunity to progress and receive additional training and skills.
- Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
- Good English
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Picking Products and stacking into cages
- High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.(Bonus payments available)
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
- €10.70 basic plus bonus and €15.75 overtime rate! Weekend premium offering additional 20%
- The site operates on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekends. Site facilities include – subsidized canteen, gym facilities, excellet social club, parking and much more
Morning shift 6am – 2pm
Afternoon shift 2pm – 10pm
The ideal candidate must be flexible to work all available shifts including weekends. You MUST have a car as the work site is not on a bus route!
Please click on the following link www.flexsource.ie to register with Flexsource, you can then sign the form when you pop into our office, Flexsource, 3 Main Street, Dublin 15.
Contact: Emilia Nowak
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org