Flexsource are delighted to be partnered with a long standing and well-established Client, who due to continued business growth have a requirement to hire a number of experienced Electricians for their facility.
As a member of the Electric team, it is essental that you have a relevent electrical qualification and previous experience that can be fault finding or programming.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Lighting Systems, ensuring full compliance with regulations and ensuring systems are managed and maintained in accordance with Operational Services
- Promotion and drive of personal safety requirements in line with applicable Health & Safety and NASI Standards
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure the effective performance of assets through varies communication channels and technology platforms such as end of shift reports, Maximo w/o reports, MALM engineering, Malms testing reports, Scada Alarms, GIS etc
- Carry out critical asset repairs, inspections and health checks of systems, ensuring minimum KPI performance and availability targets of assets are met
- Accurately gather and report relevant data and information that will assist in developing electrical asset-based health reports and ensure the optimum performance of assets
- Ensure regular monitoring of Electrical Scada Systems during shifts and obtain updates from handover team members to ensure the optimum performance of assets and to ensure the appropriate planning of reactive maintenance based on the relevant health status of assets and alarm notifications from such systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 or more years’ experience working as a fully qualified electrician
- Good working knowledge of electrical systems design, operations and maintenance
- Experience of working in a highly regulated and/or safety critical working environment
- Ideally have experience in all or some of the following:
– Working with AGL series circuits (CCRs) or similar type electrical systems
– PLC control systems
– Operation and monitoring of SCADA systems
- Strong work ethic with a high level of initiative and enthusiasm, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, sometimes in a high pressure and safety critical operational environment
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills accepting ownership for delivery and accountability for results
12 hour shifts across a 4 week cycle,
7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am.