Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced Fire Warden with a valid Fire Warden certificate for our Client based in Dublin 12.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Fire Warden in a fast paced environment and will also have all relevant certificates in date.
Our Client is a large Multi-National FMCG company based in Dublin 12. They have a need for a Fire Warden immediately right up until Christmas, possibly longer.
- Checking all fire exits and routes are free from obstruction at all times, ensuring they are not blocked from the outside
- Ensuring break glass points are visible and have break glass with an emergency fire action notice beside them
- Ensuring fire extinguishers throughout the building are regularly checked, they are in the correct place, signed and stowed above floor level. Use of fire extinguisher in case of fire
- Control of flammable liquids and hazardous materials
- Electrical safety checks
- Testing emergency lighting regularly
- Testing fire alarms each week to ensure they are still working
- Working with the fire risk assessment
- Liaising with different departments throughout the company to ensure staff understand fire safety and know what to do in case of emergency. Directing staff to safe exit routes if necessary
- Managing all checks, paperwork and compliance documentation
- Previous experience as a Fire Warden working in a fast paced environment
- Fire Warden certificate, in date
- Manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport is desirable
- Available immediately for interview and start date
5 over 7 days per week, shift work (for two weeks)
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm usually
€13 – €14 per hour (DOE), paid weekly
If you meet the requirements of the job description above, please send your CV to Kirsty.email@example.com – please apply online