Our client based in Dublin North area – Lusk Co. Dublin is looking for experienced candidates with previous food production experiences to join their expanding team. These positions are an immediate start and require candidates to be flexible on their start time daily.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in food production environment and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Flexibility on start/ finish times.
- Good command of English language.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good team working abilities.
- Available to work on Saturdays and Sundays when required.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential (training can be provided free of charge).
- Diligent in their work.
- Available for immediate start.
Own transport is a must due to remote site location.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting and preparing fresh produce and ingredients for cooking.
- Quality Checks on all products and ingredients.
- Packing ready made meals on a fast paced production line.
- Close attention to detail needed for mixing ingredients.
- Ensuring the ready made meals are packed to market requirements.
- Loading and unloading of goods manually.
This is a full-time ongoing temporary position based on a Monday – Sunday roster.
Basic payrate: €9.25 p/h Overtime rate: €13.8
Overtime rate apply to all hours worked over 39 working hours in the current week.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org