Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced DC Manager for our Client based in North Dublin.
Our Client is a leading global brand of countertops, crafting premium surfaces, with offices all over the world.
Our Client are looking for a DC Manager to be responsible for the direct management, overall performance and handling of all warehouse operations and distribution functions.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Accountability for inbound and outbound freight
- Adherence to health and safety
- Responsible for receiving, shipping, material handlers, drivers, promotional support and transportation
- Organise staff, and direct related functions and activities within the DC
- Full spectrum of customer service activities and logistics support
- Act decisively and independently to resolve/escalate issues
- Ability to react quickly to inventory and transportation demands
- Implement a consistent culture & SOP’s within the workplace to drive continuous improvement
- Ensure goals are achieved regarding productivity, quality, inventory and cost
Requirements will include:
- 5+ years of management experience in all aspects of inbound/outbound transportation
- Current CPC national and international
- Previous experience managing a small fleet of HGC’s
- Demonstrable experience and management of inventory controls systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and inter company memos/outside correspondence
- Qualification in business management, supply chain, operations management or related field
Very competitive salary on offer, depending on experience