Front Line Manager – E-commerce
Flexsource are excited to recruit a motivated Front Line Manager with E-commerce experience for our Client based in Dublin 11.
Our Client is a well-established, Irish Retail company. Primarily involved in the wholesale and distribution of books, newspapers, magazines, stationery and cards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Warehouse environment, preferably an online distribution centre, have managed a team of 10+ employees and have good knowledge of e-commerce.
- Oversee eCommerce fulfilment for all eCommerce orders including current and future FC
- Ensure SLA is achieved for all eCommerce orders and monitor daily fulfilment
- Oversee customer returns and any issues/complaints received
- Liaise with Customer Service Team regarding issues/complaints
- Identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise
- Actively problem solve with appropriate parties
- Propose, define and drive operational eCommerce projects to completion
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a an eCommerce fulfilment centre / online distribution centre
- Proven people management skills in a medium/large team
- Previous Management/Team Lead/Supervisor level experience
- Must have excellent PC skills and be proficient in MS Office
- Competitive salary: €50K-€55K
- Store Discount
- Pension applicable after 6 month probation
Please apply online for more details.