Front Line Manager – E-commerce
Flexsource are excited to recruit a motivated Front Line Manager with E-commerce experience for our Client based in Dublin 12.
Our Client is a well-established, upmarket chain of Irish department stores that specialise in selling luxury brand items such as clothing, beauty products and perfume.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Warehouse environment, preferably an online distribution centre, have managed a team of 40+ employees and have good knowledge of e-commerce.
- Co-ordinate, resource and deliver change to online servicing
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies that are part of service/delivery supply chain, manage external logistics parties
- Ensure SLA is achieved and customers receive orders in a timely manner, ensure external logistics parties comply with SLA
- Management and reconciliation of payment channels, e.g. PayPal
- Reduce or eliminate Health & Safety related risks, escalate and resolve any issues of non-compliance
- Track, monitor and continuously develop KPI’s for your area
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and developing a clear understanding of the business
- Monitoring performance to budget and identifying potential cost saving opportunities
- Monthly resource planning meetings with General Manager, based on volume and volume profile forecast. Review plan, comparing real vs forecast of volumes, volume profile and resources assigned
- Manage staff, ensuring they are fully trained for the role they are carrying out, identifying training opportunities and encourage staff for growth and development
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a Warehouse environment, online distribution is preferred
- Proven people management skills in a medium/large team
- Previous Management/Team Lead/Supervisor level experience
- Competitive salary: €40K – €50K
- Store Discount
- Wellbeing iniatives
- EAP Scheme
- Tax Saver Commuter
- Bike to Work
Please apply online for more details.