Job Description – Flexsource have an exciting new opportunity for a number of General Operatives, Assembly Operatives & Semi-Skilled Operatives for our Client based in Ballyjamesduff, Co. Cavan.
Our Client is a large Manufacturer who provide quality assured, factory-controlled manufacturing for the residential construction sector. Our Client are currently expanding their business and have a requirement for a variety of Operatives to join their busy manufacturing team in Cavan.
The ideal candidates will have their own transport, an interest/knowledge of DIY, previous experience using power tools and be enthusiastic and self-motivated. Candidate must show interest in the company and position.
Pay Rate – €10.00 / €12.00 depending on skillset and experience.
Shifts – 6am – 2.30pm / 2pm – 11am rotation, night shift starts in December 2019.
Key Duties –
- Working with metal and wood materials building new homes for residential development projects
- Assembling materials to complete housing structures
- Picking and packing construction goods and setting up at work station
- Working in a Factory environment at a work station, cutting materials, welding and using power tools
- Working in a team, working together to complete the job
- Helping to load finished product onto Flatbed trailer
- Any other duties outlined by Management
- Working two cycle shift, 6am – 2.30pm / 2pm – 11pm. This may go to three shift cycle in December 2019
Key Requirements –
- Previous experience using power tools, tools will be provided
- Previous welding experience is advantageous
- Own transport (car, bike) is essential as location is no accessible by Public Transport
- Previous building / DIY skills are desirable but not essential
- Must have a positive work ethic and be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in a Factory environment
If you are interested in this position or know anyone that is please send your CV online via this job add.