Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic General Assistants for our client based in Shannon, Co Clare.
Our client is a Global inflight catering and travel services company who are eager for experienced production and general operatives to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production line, packing and experience in the food and beverage industry.
Salary: €12.30 per hour, paid weekly
Hours: 5 over 7 days per week, start 7am-9am and finish 4pm-6pm, weekend and flexibility required.
· Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
· Working on a production line, packaging food into plastic and applying labels to said packages
· Packing food and beverages into trolleys for airlines, neatly and according to client specification
· Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
· Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
· Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
· Working in both chill and ambient conditions (work wear provided)
· Previous production line experience in a fast paced environment
· Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Own manual handling is an advantage
· Own transport (bike, car, lift) is essential
Please note; For this role, a 5 year background check will be completed.