Responsible for successfully managing all aspects of the Warehouse Operation in line with budget and service level requirements, whilst developing a team capable of achieving warehouse excellence by generating and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the operational leadership and management throughout site, liaising with management teams and other functional areas to ensure exceptional service is provided to customers
- Drive a safety culture throughout the sites by ensuring that the Logistics management team is accountable for health and safety compliance
- Lead, coach and develop your teams to ensure that the management team have the skills and capabilities required to be leaders
- Hold regular reviews with the management teams to strengthen engagement and support development
- Achieve operational excellence by ensuring that the function consistently meets its agreed service levels and standards
- Help to shape the controls and measures that the Logistics operation adheres to, to ensure continued operational improvements
- Create a customer focused mindset throughout the function, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Work collaboratively with support functions to manage budgetary spend
- Take ownership of financial performance for the operational teams across the sites and develop the operational management team to drive efficiencies in this area
- 1 – 2 years’ experience within a General Manager role in a fast-paced DC environment
- Previous people management experience
Competitive basic salary with car allowance
Please apply with your CV for more information.