Warehouse Operatives required for busy Warehouse in Kildare.
Our client, a well-established Warehouse in the Kildare region, are looking for Warehouse Operative’s to join their expanding staff team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous physical experience.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders.
- Building Pallets.
- Achieving there pick rates.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
If you meet the above criteria please apply below with cover letter and CV as we would like to hear from you.
**11 month contract offered to successful candidates**
Please send all Cv’s to Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org