Production Operatives required for busy Warehouse in Longford.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous physical experience.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
- Be available to work 12 hour shifts.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Machine operator experience advantageous but not essential;
- Must be a good team player with a positive attitude to work.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
- Picking, packing and general production operative duties
If you meet the above criteria please apply below with cover letter and CV as we would like to hear from you.
Please send all CV’s to Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org