Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic production operatives for our client based in Lusk, Co. Dublin who is producing own-label fresh prepared food.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production line, packing and experience in the food industry.
Salary; €10.30 – 10.75 depending of work assignment per hour, paid weekly.
Various shifts as flexibility is required-
Rotating weekly – 4 am – 2 pm, 2pm to 2 am, night shift 8 pm – 8 am
Ready Meal Line Operative- Packing, weighing fresh food on the line, cleaning after every change of product
Oven Operative- Weighing and cooking products
Cooling Operative- Working in chill environment, picking orders to be dispatch to the customer, sleeving and labeling products, mixing and packing meat for production
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working on a production line, packaging food into plastic and applying labels to said packages, cooking products, weighing fresh food
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Working in cold/chill conditions
- Previous production/warehouse line experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport (car) is essential as there is no public transport
- On-site parking
Contract length: 11 months
Possibility to transfer to a permanent contract within 6 months.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV to [email protected]