Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic production operatives for our client based in Lusk, Co. Dublin who is producing own-label fresh prepared food.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production line, packing and experience in the food industry.
Salary; €10.80 – 11.25 depending of work assignment per hour, paid weekly
Area and shift pattern:
Shift: Rotating weekly. One week 5am to 2pm, one week 2pm to 2am.
Cooking Kettles Operative
Shifts available: 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am, 11pm to 7am
Weigh ingredients LC
Shift available: 7am-3pm, 11pm-7am
Sanitizer Tunnel LC
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working on a production line, packaging food into plastic and applying labels to said packages
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Working in chill conditions
- Previous production/warehouse line experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport (car) is essential as there is no public transport
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV to [email protected]
- On-site parking
Contract length: 11 months