Our client based in Dublin North area is looking for experienced candidates with previous picking and packing experience to join their expanding team. These positions are an immediate start and require candidates to be flexible on their start time daily. This is full time temporary work
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous general operative or warehouse experience.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Flexibility on start/ finish times.
- Good command of English language.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking.
- Achieve pick rates in line with the warehouse targets.
- Available to work on Saturdays and Sundays when required.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential (training can be provided free of charge).
- Diligent in their work.
- Available for immediate start.
- Own transport due to remote site location.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing orders.
- Building pallets
- Picking orders.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
This is a full-time ongoing temporary position based on a Monday – Sunday roster.
The payrate for this position starts from €9.25ph
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org