The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in working in a warehouse and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Flexibility on start/ finish times.
- Good command of English language.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good team working abilities.
- Available to work on Saturdays and Sundays when required.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential (training can be provided free of charge).
- Diligent in their work.
- Available for immediate start.
Own transport is a must due to remote site location.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting and Grading Products for the Supermarkets.
- Quality Checks on all products.
- Packing ready made meals on a fast paced production line.
- Loading and unloading of goods manually.