Packaging Operative – near Dublin Airport – 11.20 p/h
Job Description: Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic packaging operatives for our client based near Dublin Airport, Swords Road.
Our client is a Global leader in the logistics industry who are eager for experienced general operatives to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the warehouse: picking/ packing/ loading/ unloading.
Title: Packaging Operative
- Picking/ packing snacks/food products
- Loading/ unloading stock.
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards.
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed, and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Previous warehouse experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in packing or warehouse industry is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Own manual handling is an advantage.
- Own transport (bike, car, lift) is essential.
Hours and Times:
1st week: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
2nd week: Monday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday
7am – 7 pm
€11.20 per hour, weekly pay
Please note: this is an immediate start, you must be available straight away.
You will be required to do Garda Vetting, 5 year background check, police clearance (if lived abroad within the last 5 years).
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] – please apply online.