Our client is currently recruiting Inventory Officers in Waterford
To work as part of a team and take individual responsibility as required in all materials management matters within the stores including
– Goods receiving and quality assurance
– Storage, security and safety
– Picking, checking, issuing, replenishment of goods within stores.
– Delivering and replenishing stocks in keeping with any system in operation.
– Stocktaking IN THE warehouse/storage locations
– Stock rotation.
– Ensure that goods returned from customers and returns to suppliers are dealt with in accordance with set procedures.
– Successful candidates will have excellent systems experience including microsoft packages
To carry out other duties appropriate to the post which may be assigned from time to time in respect of L&IM activity.
- Ensure compliance with any safety procedures that are in place and to comply with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Advise and participate as required in developing and implementing safety policies/protocols throughout the L&IM Department.
To operate and maintain mechanical handling equipment used for materials handling, including forklift trucks, stackers, tugs, trucks, trolleys, etc. in keeping with best and safe practice.
Delivering goods to locations. To ensure that deliveries are made so that an optimum service is provided to all locations served.
Please Apply Via mail with your CV to paula.hickey(@)flexsource.ie