Occipital Ltd, part of Cpl Resources plc is a specialist Facilities Company with operations in North Co. Dublin, D11 and D15. We are currently recruiting an experienced and highly-motivated Hygiene Supervisor for our operations specifically in Dublin 15.
The job is full time permanent positions based on 37.5 hours per week across day and night shifts. The position is in a warehouse storage facility which has ambient, chilled & freezing conditions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Hygiene Supervisor and be part of a continually growing company who excel in the services it delivers.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager
- To manage the operation within your daily area of responsibility, managing a small team of Hygiene operatives across a busy 24/7 operation.
- Management of cleaning schedules and rotas and ensuring sign offs are obtained
- Management of SSOW/RA/COSHH
- Identify and organise training requirements. Be part of the Recruitment & Selection process
- Be responsible for achieving operational targets, goals and contractual KPI’s for the purpose of ensuring the provision of an effective and efficient quality service to the client.
- To manage and motivate the team by giving direction and leadership monitoring performance to ensure the depot is maintained to a high standard.
- To ensure operational targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To provide accurate daily information to enable an effective handover.
- Ensure your team comply with health and safety regulations
- Ensure any disciplinary action is carried out following company procedure and aim to resolve grievances on a day-to-day basis by leading by example.
- Undertake such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function and department
- Working days are Monday to Friday usually but the occasional weekend may be required. Hours will be discussed at interview
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment..
- Proven experience of supervising / managing a team. (Min 1 years’ experience)
- Experience of disciplinary / grievance procedures.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines
- A good communicator both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills
- A flexible team based approach
Salary depending on Experience
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV today.
Please click on the following link www.flexsource.ie to register with Flexsource.
Email Address: email@example.com