Job Title; Hygiene Supervisor
Flexsource are currently recruiting a Hygiene Supervisor for night shift based in Dublin 15.
My Client are one of the top food-service distributors in Ireland. They are dedicated to providing excellent quality, products and services to all customers. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Hygiene Supervisor for their night shift position.
To lead a team of Hygiene Operatives in a fast paced FMCG warehousing environment which deals with products across ambient, chilled and frozen. To meet the client’s expectation in the presentation and standards across the warehouse. Be successfully in all audits from both internal and external parties.
- To lead the Hygiene Team as first line Hygiene Team Leader, to ensure the completion of hygiene schedules to ensure the warehouse is maintained to a high standard. To do this through the effective deployment of resources, forward planning and continuous improvement
- Responsible for ensuring that the required quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards are implemented, maintained and improved
- To ensure the hygiene standards, cleaning procedures, practises and equipment are continually re-evaluated in line with best practise, customer guidelines and legislation
- Responsible for the development and training of all the site hygiene activities with the Hygiene Team Members to maximise their potential, flexibility and overall skill levels across the warehouse
- To meet with suppliers to optimise chemical cleaning and equipment to ensure optimum comfort in use for staff and effectiveness for the job. In particular to keep abreast of customer guidelines on chemicals/equipment and to stay ahead of the competition in the use of innovative products
- Responsible for ensuring effective communication with regards hygiene standards across and between shifts within the teams to ensure optimum performance is achieved
- Develop close working relationships with the client
- To respond to audit reports, corrective action summaries to ensure work is carried out to an agreed timescale and manner
- To present to customers documentation to support the Hygiene Operation including Chemical Data Sheets, Training Records and completion/sign off back to production records
- To assist in the planning and delivery of customer audits/visits which may be announced or unannounced and ensure the team are clear on what is required of them
- Responsible for ensuring all work conforms to the processes and procedures of the ‘Quality Management System’ and ‘Health and Safety Management System’
- Previous experience in FMCG warehouse environment, preferably food or similar
- Food Safety awareness
- Previous people management experience
- Ability to lead a team by influencing and persuading
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proven performance management skills
- Strong customer focus
Pay; €30,000 – €35,000 (DOE)
Shift; Night shift, 12am – 8am. Must work 5 over 7 days.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is career driven and can work towards goals and targets.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Kirsty.McDonald@flexsource.ie – please apply online.