Flexsource Solutions Ltd. are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives with previous experience to work with one of the best-known retailers in Europe. This role is based in Co.Kildare, and will be an immediate start for the right candidates. This role is full-time permanent.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
This role will involve the picking and packing of products to meet strict production targets. You will report daily to the Production Supervisor. This is an ideal opportunity for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who will ideally have experience working in fast-pace environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking, weighing and packing products with a responsibility to meet daily output requirements.
- Maintaining equipment and working in a careful and orderly manner, whilst always adhering to work instructions and procedures.
- Achieving daily and weekly production targets
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
- Reporting any product, package or machine deficiencies to the Production Supervisor.
- Being consistently proactive in ensuring quality is maintained at all times.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A good level of English, both written and oral.
- Previous experience in similar roles would be an advantage.
- Good organisational skills, with an eye for detail and quality.
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to not only achieve production targets, but to exceed them.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a quick-moving environment.
- Teamwork and positive interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work on both day and evening shifts.
- Manual Handling Cert would be advantageous, but training can be provided.
The rate of pay in this role is €11.70 per hour, with a Sunday pay rate of €15.70 per hour.