Maintenance Team Member (MTM)
Flexsource are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Team Member (MTM) at our Client’s Distribution Centre in Ballymun, North Co. Dublin.
My client is Ireland’s largest retailer who are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities/Maintenance Team Member to add to their current site facilities’ maintenance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established and very large retailer. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company and develop your future skill base.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience within a Maintenance/Facilities role, with a flexible approach to working shifts.
Monday to Friday with an alternate weekly shift of 6am/2pm and 2pm/10pm
- Performing daily, weekly, periodically, quarterly, biannually and annually maintenance checks
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance of site equipment including Storage Racking
- Record and filing all maintenance documentation (records must be maintained and kept relative)
- Respond to reactive calls for equipment breakdowns
- Escalate issues to the Site Maintenance Manager
- Work effectively with the site Management Team
- Working with and managing visiting contractors
- Follow Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) for all activities
- Identify potential failures/hazards whilst carrying out daily functions
- Working on your own initiative and within a small maintenance team
- Experience in facilities and/or equipment maintenance
- Punctual and reliable
- Own transport with a full licence
- Good hourly rate of pay
- On-site parking
- Subsidised canteen