Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, a well known maintenance company in Dublin.
This Job will be varied and will be a misture of commercial and domestic works and involve working in the leinster region.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years experience in commercial and domestic heating and maintenance and installation works.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Plumbing qualification
- RGII Certified advantageous
- Must be Reliable / Punctual
- Be fully aware of Health and Safety requirements on site.
- Boiler servicing, repairs and installations
- SEAI Installation works
- Heating controls upgrades
- Investigiations of reported plumbing/heating faults, identify root cause and co-ordinate resolution of same.
- Ability to work on own as well as be a senior member of the team
- Bonus/Incentive scheme
- Training/CPD/Courses relevant to role
- Membership of Professional associations relevant to the role paid for by company
- Employee Tax Saver Schemes
- Salary is negotiable, along with a fully expensed company vehicle, power tools, equipment and uniform provided