Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Person for our Client site based in North Dublin.
My client are one of Ireland’s and Europe’s Largest Distribution Centres who are currently looking to add an experienced maintenance person to their facilities team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established and very large FMCG Company. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your skills.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience within a Maintenance role and will be fully flexible with shifts.
Title; Maintenance Person
- Carry out routine checks, daily, weekly, periodically, quarterly, bi annually and annually
- Undertake some repairs and maintenance of all site plant and equipment (excluding MHE)
- Record and file all checks in the relevant documentation – records must be maintained and kept up to date
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment
- Escalate issues to the Maintenance Manager
- Work effectively with the site Management Team
- Working with and managing contractors
- Follow safe and legal procedures for all activities
- Be supportive of, and willing to help, colleagues and management at all times within the site – warehouse operations are a priority at all times
- Work at all times with due care and attention to minimise danger to yourself and other colleagues
- Identify potential failures/hazards whilst carrying out daily functions, with an awareness of your surroundings
- Working on your own initiative and within a team
- Experience in a Distribution Centre is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Person
- Punctual and reliable
- Own transport
- Flexibility with working hours
- Good hourly rate of pay
- On-site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Gym Facilities
Working 5 over 7 days, shift patterns;
6am – 2pm
2pm – 10pm
8am – 4pm
€15.50 – €17.50 DOE
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – please apply online.