Flexsource are delighted to be partnered with a long standing and well-established Client, who due to continued business growth have a requirement to hire a number of experienced Maintenance Technicians for their facility.
As a member of the high performing maintenance team, it is essental that you have a relevent electrical qualification and previous experience that can be fault finding or programming.
- Complete reactive maintenance and repairs on all asset types as directed by the Team Lead and where competent to do so
- Work in a cross functional & multi skilled environment to support, operate and maintain all assets
- Maintaining a clean & healthy work environment in all asset areas (cleaning, vacuuming, removal of waste, used lamps, filters etc.)
- Produce and maintain comprehensive, timely, records and documentation to support asset performance metrics and ensure equipment/system availability targets are achieved
- Use of CMMS for the generation and recording of all planned, reactive, and arising corrective works. Including recording of timecards, escalations, and full completion of the appropriate workflows, in an effort to improve the performance of the system’s reliability and our processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Given the variety of asset types, experience of all or some of the following systems is desirable:
- Relevant technical qualification (National Craft Certificate/Standards Based Apprenticeship) in mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent
- Demonstrates an understanding of the building services operations & associated systems
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. (for H&S reasons, Fluent English language skills are essential due to the nature of radio communications within the buildings and campus)
- Provide full flexibility in terms of hours of work, shift patterns, out of hours call in and remote technical support
- Practical, logical aptitude for electrical & mechanical systems maintenance
- Hold and maintain a full clean driving licence
12 hour shifts across a 4 week cycle,
7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am.